SPOUT POUCH 50ML INSTRUCTIONS
Please agitate all glue packs before each use to ensure the contents are mixed well as they can settle in transit.
The glue should be a uniform milky colour not clear - for best results, ensure it is very well mixed before use.
Check toy, garment, accessory or any item in contact with the glue is suitable for use and removable of glue before application.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USING BLOCK LOCK®GLUE 50ML SPOUT POUCH :
Glue can be applied directly from the SPOUT POUCH onto a clean dust free TOY/BRICK/ACCESSORY. For brick builds, ensure all surface areas in contact are thinly coated. When coated, apply brick / toy to build and assemble build as normal. Repeat as necessary with all parts required.
Remove any excess glue with a damp cloth and wash hands.
Leave to dry in a warm dry place (no direct heat).
Please note that the thicker the glue and the more non-porus the surface, the longer it takes to dry. When very thinly applied, glue can be touch dry in 30 mins, but more usual is aprox 1 - 2 hrs.
THE SPOUT POUCH CAN ALSO BE DECANTED ONTO THE APPLICATION KIT and use with the APPLICATION KIT. Please see STARTER KIT INSTRUCTIONS + GLUE REMOVAL FOR further information.
THE SPOUT POUCH can also be used in conjunction with the S-WASH bag for removal of glue. Please see STARTER KIT INSTRUCTIONS + GLUE REMOVAL FOR further information.
Ensure toy/accessory/all surfaces are suitable for glue application and removal prior to application.
Use under adult supervision. Do not ingest or insert into eyes. Not suitable for children below 5 years of age. Wash hands after use. To remove the product from skin/eyes wash with water. If in doubt seek medical advice. Please contact us on email@example.com if you have any specific product questions.
To clean the utensils, simple wipe off excess glue and dispose in the household waste, then wash in warm water. Clean the top of the pouch and seal the pouch when building and decant the glue as you need it. Dispose of any unused, product in the household waste bin. Store the glue in the sealed pouch, in a cool place out of the reach children. Use as soon as possible, and for best results within 1 month or you may find the cap is glue in place!
ENSURE YOUR GLUE IS FULLY DRY FOR MAXIMUM BOND STRENGTH. Depending on environmental factors it may take longer for the glue to dry. In a humid environment, glue may take days or even weeks to fully dry inside a brick or a few hours on a Tshirt. We do not use nasty solvents to speed up evaporation so patience may be required. In warmer, dryer conditions your glue may be fully dry in 24 hrs.
First Aid information:
- Some people are more sensitive to chemical products than others.
- If irritation occurs discontinue use.
- In case of eye contact: Wash out eye with plenty of water, holding eye open. Seek immediate medical advice.
- In case of skin contact: Wash affected area with plenty of water.
- If swallowed: Wash out mouth with water. Do not induce vomiting. Seek immediate medical advice.
- In case of scalding: Cool the burn with cool or lukewarm running water for 20 minutes, as soon as possible and seek immediate medical advice.
- In case of doubt, seek medical advice without delay. Take the product together with the pouch and information with you.
- Store in a cool place out of the reach of children.
- Read these instructions before use, follow them and keep them for reference.
- Clean all equipment and nozzels after use and ensure all empty containers are disposed of properly.
- Use in a ventilated area and wash hands after use.
- We do not recommend using any equipment which has not been supplied with the set.
- Do not eat or drink whilst using the product.
- Do not allow product to come into contact with eyes or mouth and do not inhale the product.
- Dispose of product in house hold waste unless otherwise stated in the instructions.
- Keep instructions, equipment and product including the SWASH bag away from children when not supervised by an adult.