IMPORT TARIFF FOR EU CUSTOMERS
EU VAT & Customs Duties - As a general guide line keep your order below €22 to avoid a tariff charge in your country.
During our transition after Brexit there are some things to know before you buy!
We don't want our customers to be surprised with tariffs, so here is some basic information on ordering our products from the UK.
If you are unsure, please do check with your country guidelines...
- Customs clearance charges and fees may be payable on items/goods entering the EU from the UK. These depend on the contents’ value. Your parcel won’t be released until payment has been received.
- Items sent to the EU from England, Scotland and Wales are subject VAT and duties in the EU. The value of goods thresholds are detailed below
- Items valued at under €22 will remain part of the Low Value Consignment Relief (LVCR) Scheme for items sent to the EU and are not subject to VAT or duties until 1 July 2021 (subject to further extension date to be set by the EU).
- Commercial items/goods sent to the EU over €22 and below €150 may be taxed at the border and may incur a customs clearance/handling fee in the receiving country.
- The customs authorities in the destination country and the customs thresholds in place determine if charges are due on imported goods.
- The levels and thresholds of charges vary from country to country. See guidance from the European Commission .